- Linkedin: is a social networking website for people in professional occupations. One of the purposes of the site it to allow registered users to maintain a list of contact details of people with whom they have some level of relationship, called Connections. Users can invite anyone to become a connection. In Linkedin, you can build your personal brand by a series of detailed and professional categories such as profile headline, Summary, Education, and experiences. Linkedin provides us a huge database of information and people can find the person who you are want by using the specific factors. It is a place to find and be found. We also can find jobs through Lindedin. We can extend our social networking and improve ourselves through Linkedin. You can fill up your information in Linkedin.
- WORDPRESS: the word press is a free and open source blogging tool and a content Management System based on PHP and MySQL. It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system. WORDPRESS is used by over 16.7%of ALEXA Internet’s “top 1 million” websites and as of August 2011 manages 22% of all new websites. It is currently the most popular blogging system in use on the Internet. You need to build an account in the website of ‘’WORDPRESS’. Then write your improvement or other things, and then post it to this website. You can add other people as connects. So they can read your writing. Blogging is another way to get your name out here and create a brand for yourself.
- 3. Twitter: is an online Social networking service and micro blogging service that enables it is users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters, known as “tweets”. Users may subscribe to other users’ tweets- this is known as following and subscribers are known as followers. Twitter connects business to customers in real time and business use Twitter to quickly share information with people interested in their products and services. People can collect market information and feedback easily Business can build relationships with customers and influences. You can build your personal brand through Twitter.
- 4. YouTube: is a video-sharing website which users can discover, watch and share originally videos. You Tube provides a place for people to inform and inspire others across the globe. Anyone can go to YouTube to view videos. People can put and watch about anything on YouTube. The videos are very interesting an entertaining and will never be seen anywhere. There is a wide variety of different videos out there, and people can watch or post any kinds of video, People just spend little cost on their new products and services to same people and new people. People can create positive visual association with company can attract new interest.
- E.FACTOR:E, FACTOR, the worlds community for entrepreneurs, provides resources that every small business owner needs: knowledge, funding, gain revenue and save cost. Being a small to medium local business is aways challenging and nowadays those challenges are bigger than ever. E-factor exists to provide objective and professional support to help local business start, survive, grow and develop. You can build an account then talk with others, then get information and knowledge to run a small business.
Social networking: is that people communicating with other people online through social media tools. People can create a personal, professional brand image by these social media tools. For example, you post your experiences and other basic information. Then an image of you can be build. In addition, business professionals also use SLIDEHARE, USERVOCIE and ECDEMY. Employers also use these social media tools to find their employees. So many people can find jobs by social media tools. There are three features if social networking. First, it is free. Second, it is professional. Finally there are many connections.
2 working URL links within your blog that support or add value to your message：
one You Tube Video that supports the value of this message: